|Consumers have plenty of choices and will fire a company at a drop of a dime if they get bad service. This is why companies want to assure that employees provide awsome customer service.
This course will help students develop the skills needed to communicate a message effectively by identifying the receiver, choosing a proper channel, and responding to feedback. Trainees will also learn how to overcome a variety of common forms of interference, as well as how to develop the skills needed to be a critical listener and respond appropriately to speakers. Project a positive image on the telephone, properly address callers, and establish good rapport. Trainees will be provided with opportunities to incorporate positive personal attributes into telephone interactions.
• Review seven elements of communication
• Choose an effective channel based on
• Respond effectively to receiver feedback
• Reduce verbal & non-verbal interference
• Identify the difference between hearing &
• Increase your productivity by listening
• Use critical listening skills
|• Recognize different listening problems
• Resist distractions while listening.
• Provide efficient customer service
through good telephone skills.
• Demonstrate behavior callers
• Use screening methods.
• Distinguish between high & low priority
• Take accurate messages.