Preparation for the MS 70-414 Certification Exam
Course Overview: In this course you will learn as a system administrator to configure and manage the advanced functions of Windows Server. This course deals specifically with the configuration of advanced network services in Windows Server. Among the subjects covered are NLB & clustering, VM clusters & DR, storage, forests & domains, file management and DAC, DHCP, DNS, IPAM, site replication, PKI, RMS & federation and far more.
|Expected Outcomes: After finishing this training course you will be able to configure and manage the advanced network services of Windows Server for an existing enterprise environment.
· Describe an enterprise data center.
· Plan and implement a server virtualization strategy using System Center 2012.
· Plan and implement the network and storage infrastructure required to deploy a virtualized server infrastructure.
· Plan and deploy virtual machines on Windows Hyper-V.
· Plan and implement a virtualization administration solution by using System Center 2012.
· Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy using the Windows Server 2012 tools and using Microsoft System Center 2012 - Operations Manager.
· Plan and implement an application and a file services infrastructure that is highly available.
· Plan and implement a highly available server infrastructure by using the failover clustering features in Windows Server 2012.
· Plan and implement a business continuity strategy in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
· Plan and implement a PKI deployment, and plan and implement a certificate management solution.
· Plan and implement an AD FS server deployment and claims aware application access.
· Plan and implement Dynamic Access Control, Workplace Join and Work Folders.
· Plan and implement an AD RMS deployment, plan and manage AD RMS templates and access, and plan and implement external access to AD RMS services.
· Lesson 1: Updates
· Lesson 2: VM Hosts and Guides
· Lesson 3: Storage and Networks
· Lesson 4: VM Administration
· Lesson 5: Clustering and NLB
· Lesson 6: Business Continuity
· Lesson 7: Monitoring
· Lesson 8: Certificate Services
· Lesson 9: AD RMS and AD FS