|SERVER+ CERTIFICATION PREP
||This course prepares individuals for the:
CompTIA's Server+ Certification Exam, SK0-004
||The course is designed for established IT professionals who wish to acquire and upgrade their job skills and to be trained specifically to pass the CompTIA Server+ certification exam we recommend that individuals have knowledge of Operating Systems, IT Fundamentals and/or computer hardware and networking systems.
|In this course, you will:
• Manage server hardware.
• Install server hardware and operating systems.
• Configure networking hardware and protocols.
• Perform basic server configuration tasks.
• Create a virtual server environment.
• Administer servers.
• Implement server storage solutions.
• Secure the server.
• Plan and test disaster recovery.
• Troubleshoot server issues.
Lesson 1 – Installing and Configuring: Servers
Lesson 2 – Installing and Configuring: Storage
- Configure Servers and Server Roles
Lesson 3 – Configuring Advanced Services: Print Services
- Configuring Local Storage
- Configuring File and Shares
Lesson 4 – Installing and Configuring: Hyper-V
- Configuring Print and Document Services
- Configuring Remote Management
Lesson 5 – Installing and Configuring: Networking
- Virtual Machine settings and storage
- Configuring virtual networks
Lesson 6 – Installing and Configuring: DNS
- Understand and configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Deploying and Configuring the DHCP Service
Lesson 7 – Installing and Configuring: Active Directory
- Deploying and configuring DNS services
Lesson 8 – Installing and Configuring: AD Groups & GPOs
- Installing Domain Controllers
- Creating and Managing Active Directory Users and Computers
Lesson 9 – Installing and Configuring: Security
- Creating and Managing Active Groups and OUs
- Creating and Configuration of GPOs
- Configuring security policies
- Configuring application restriction policies
- Configuring Windows Firewall